We welcome you to make a flower dedication in honor, gratitude, or memory of a loved one. Your dedication will be printed in the Sunday bulletin and in the Friday email blast. It’s a wonderful way to show someone you care or honor the memory of a loved one.
The flowers are arranged and provided by Nancy Gorkin of Earth Garden each week. We all enjoy them for the duration of the service and you are then invited to take them home or share them with your loved one being honored at the conclusion of the service.
(Note: No need to contact Nancy directly)
Interested in making a dedication? Here’s how it works:
- Reach out to the church office
- Call or email the office (contact info below) to arrange the date and dedication.
- We ask that you reach out by Thursday the week you’d like to dedicate.
- Please keep in mind it’s first-come-first-served, so if you have a particular date that’s important to you, reach out early to secure it.
- Make a donation to the flower fund
- The suggested donation is $50
- There are several ways to donate:
- CLICK HERE to donate right here on the website – choose the flower fund
- Mail a check to the church office – write flowers in the memo
- Put your donation in the offering plate on Sunday
- Please remember to contact the church office to arrange your date and dedication before or after making your donation – we will not know what to print without direct communication
- Collect your flowers
- After the service on your designated date, we welcome you to take the flowers home – you can give them to the person you dedicated them to or enjoy them yourself
- If you don’t wish to take them, notify a member of staff – we will make sure they go to someone who needs a smile
- If possible, donate the vase back to the church for reuse
- If you gave it to someone, they are welcome to keep it!
- If you wish to donate it back, it can be returned to the shelf in the coat room off the gathering space to be reused in another service
Reminder, we cannot guarantee date availability, so please reach out as early as possible if you have a special date in mind.
We thank you for your generosity in making our sanctuary alive with fresh flowers each week and hope you’ll take advantage of this opportunity to honor someone in your life with a beautiful gift.
To contact the church office:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred contact method)
Call: 203-762-5514 – The church office currently does not have set office hours, but messages are being checked. Please leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Flower arrangements are not customized for the dedicator. We defer to Nancy’s excellent judgment and talent for the arrangements each week.